Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tapout

Ive fallen into another one of those drawing slumps again, but im slowly working my way out. this is the first drawing ive done in a few days that i'm happy with so i'm sharing. The caricature i did of my friend shawn a couple weeks back was a real big hit with his friends and family. So much so that his parents asked me to hook them up with caricatures too. his mom and dad, and their good friend Terry are awesome people so i'm more than happy to do it. anyway this is the sketch i'll be painting of my friend shawn's dad, Tapout.. i mean Andy. hope he digs the sketch as well as the final painting which i will be posting as soon as its finished. im kinda busy painting different things for different people so hopefully it wont take too long.

4 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Torren, this work is good! I think that final result willbe cool! ;)

jaydubb said...

great sketch bro,was it done digitally?

Torren said...

yup, almost everything i sketch these days is done in sketchbook pro

Liz said...

I can't wait to see this when it's finished! I know it's going to be great.