Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tapout again

whats up all. After i shared the caricature of my friend Shawn a few weeks ago, i got few requests from people to have paintings done. Out of all the requests i got, the one i was most excited to get started on was his father Andy. I can honestly say Andy is a damn cool guy as well as a UFC fan, so i decided to give him the works for his caricature. hope "Tapout" enjoys the final product and that i dont get my ankle broken if he doesn't. As i said in an earlier post Ive been trying to draw a lot more so expect more sketches and hopefully more finished work too. PEACE

8 comments:

Derek Edwards said...

That is beyond awesome. Your stuff always blows me away.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi Torren! This work is cool!
Torren, I am very interested how is going my work???! :)

ian said...

That is absolutely fantastic! Great job. Really spectacular lighting and reflections.

Aaron Wilkin said...

Wow man!!!!! THis is really good!!!! The belt is awesome!!!

Mike Eppe said...

Amazing one ! !

Anonymous said...

That's fucking awesome. Hey did you paint that belt, cause that looks like a lot of work?

Unknown said...

Stunning stuff ( .. all of it ! )
I shall enjoy frequenting your blog - Magic !

Tooninator said...

wow dude.