Thursday, July 9, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

I cannot begin to say how big of a Michael Jackson fan i was growing up as a kid. I like so many others idolized the man. when he passed it was almost like a member of my family had died. no one will ever come close to recreating the type of magic he gave the world for four decades and music as a whole will never be the same. a lot of negative things have been said about Michael in his lifetime but I just want to take the time and say thank you. Your music has been and will forever be a huge part of the person I am. Rest in peace and much much respect.



3 comments:

Ty and Sara said...

Great tribute Torren. I love your style and attention to detail.

You're one of a kind, brother.

XOXO,
Sara

Alexander the Great said...

That's awesome. Very nice work man.

Keep it coming.

- Alex

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace and much much respect.
Michael great dancer...


MJ's painting