Monday, May 25, 2009

Mr Spock

Okay i gotta start off by saying that i absolutely hate the Star Trek franchise. I dont like the original series, the next generation, deep space nine, or any other incarnations of the show. Still, in spite of all my hatred for everything Star Trek my friends talked me into going to see the new JJ Abraham's Star Trek. I honestly have to admit, it was really good. the whole time travel thing was a bit much but i really enjoyed the movie, and thats saying a lot coming from me. i liked it so much i decided to draw Zach Quinto as Mr Spock. This is also my first sketch using my newly aquired Autodesk Sketchbook pro 2010. its taking a litte getting used to but i really like it so far. i may never draw in photoshop again.I do plan on doing a finished painting of this so check back in a couple days, hopefully it all turns out well.

No comments: