Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aggressive Expansion!! part 2

The itch i had to paint my joker sketch was way stronger than i originally thought. I started off telling myself i was just gonna do the sketch and put it on the back burner for a while. Then i told myself I was just gonna block in the general colors and come back to it later. Well one thing led to another and i ended up finishing the entire thing in day and a half. I had some problems deciding where i wanted to put the "HA HA's" and if i wanted them in at all. also played around with the "why so serious" phrase in there. give me feedback on that if you want because im still not 100% sure. i may post the other versions so you have something to pick from. anyway for now, this is the one i was happiest with, hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very fine

Toby Kinread said...
This comment has been removed by the author.